I am interested in enrolling my student. What is the process?
- Complete the Application for Enrollment form.
- Complete the Introducing your Child form
- We will review your application.
- You and your child will interview with at least one teacher and the Headmaster.
- Your student will then take an assessment and evaluation test. This test is to help us determine where your child is academically. The fee for the test is 30.00.
- If your child is accepted into the school, we will have you complete additional paperwork. Registration fee and book fee will be due at that time in order to hold your place in the school.
Pathway is a 501c3, tax-exempt school. All donations are tax exempt.
Pathway Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic and other school administered programs.